Wednesday 24 June 2009

Rowntree's Randoms Story...

I recently discovered the jelly-shaped fun that is Rowntree's Randoms.

The adverts are hilarious and so I bought a packet today to cheer myself up and decided to make up my own story based on the randoms I find.


It was Monday and the yellow face in the sun was drinking from his old school beer mug. He casually dipped his fingers into the blue sea below testing the temperature of the water, it was warm enough to fill up his jelly teapot. An orange boat floated by calmly as the red footed men played table tennis whilst chewing on red sweeties. The yellow face in the sun smiled to himself as he saw the monkey licking on his ice cream whilst balancing on his orange bicycle. He was proud of his earth.


Not as funny as the adverts but it amused me.

Have a Sunny day
Even if it's raining.

Love and cakes.
Rai CupcakeFace
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment