Thursday 28 January 2010

Creating a Love that isn't real...

Have you ever developed a crush on someone you didn't even know?
I do it a lot.

On my birthday I met a boyshape and somehow ending up exchanging numbers with him. Couldn't believe my luck. We text a lot over the next couple of days but then it ended. He stopped replying.

I text him a few weeks ago to wish him Happy New Year but he didn't know who I was. He obviously deleted my number.

I just started up a new blog elsewhere (Sorry Blogspot) and I imported my hotmail contacts only to discover he has a blog there also. After a quick peek and learning that he is in a band, sings and writes poetry...I feel crushy all over again but how do you crush on a stranger without seeming like a big fat stalker...?
I guess I shall just have to ignore him forever.

Love and Robots.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment