Monday 4 January 2010

4am and I can't sleep...

It's 4am and I cant sleep. The room is too dark to worry about perfect typing and punctuation right now so please excuse me for that.

I keep worrying. Worrying about strange things that have never occured to me before until just now...
it has always been a dream of mine to live in Brighton, I adore the place and always have since my first visit when I was 4. It has never come to mind that I would not live there after university.
However, now I am getting older I have started to become incredibly over-protective of my mum and find it harder and harder to leave her. When I have a baby (in around 6 years) I want her to be there all the time, helping me, looking after us both. But If I am living at the bottom of the country, how is that going to be possible? Now I'm lying in bed thinking what I can do...let's move the whole family down to Brighton just so my parents can be there to look after me. But I'm an adult now, I have to look after myself. But I don't want to abandon my mum, she needs me and I need her. I need Vati too but I guess mums are different in a way, you can't leave them.

Anyway, I've rambled it down for now so it's out there and maybe I can sleep for a while. I'm so tired.

Goodnight.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment